Congratulations to all our candidates for a very impressive election run, and to our newly elected Student Executive for the 2017-2018 year!
The YHS election process is a rigorous one. Requirements include: a formal application, election posters and campaign videos, an interview with Head of School, Ms. Gionet, a Q&A at the Forum Assembly, and a Meet-and-Greet. Our candidates rose to the challenge and impressed us with their professionalism, attention to details, and enthusiasm.
The new Student Executive will officially take over their roles on May 26 at the Blazer Exchange assembly, but will serve out the rest of the year alongside our present student executive.
The 2017-18 Student Executive are:
- Head Girl – Saskia
- Vice-Head Girl – Annabelle
- Community Engagement Captains – Rosa & Ariana
- Iroquois House Captain – Camryn
- Algonquin House Captain – Kyra
- Nootka House Captain – Alex
- Huron House Captain – Justine
- Class Presidents – Haley, Zoe, Caitlin, and Lindsey
Meet and Greet: