Thank you for making Bid Night 2016 such a successful event!
Over 450 people from the York House community, including friends and family, gathered together for this fundraiser. There was mingling, laughter, and bidding, all in a “Paris” setting. We hoped you enjoyed the entire evening, including our exciting silent and live auction!
A huge thank you to all the volunteers who helped to make the night successful from planning stages to the very end. Thank you to all that donated for this special event, and a special thank you to our sponsors for making the evening amazing:
- Wine: Fort Berens Estate Winery
- Coffee: Caffè Umbria Canada
- Catering: Sheridee Lee Catering
- Platters: Fresh Direct Produce Ltd., Fresh St. Market and Freybe
- Macarons: Quaint Macarons Shop
- Lighting: Williams White International; lighting designed by Dennis Jones
- Tents: INTENTZ
- Flowers: Kristina & Eva West
- Prosecco: Gillian & Russell Smith
- Sparkling Water: Farrell & David Eckman
Ivy Wong & Susan Lazarus