On Friday, February 23 we held our second “YHS Talks”. The students listed below spoke on topics that are important to them. Each student spoke eloquently about her own experience or journey and the entire student body sat riveted by the sincerity and thoughtfulness of each individual’s story. Many of us laughed, cried, and then celebrated the incredible courage these young women showed to get on stage and share so much about themselves. Thank you to all of you; you are incredible role models in our community. We look forward to more YHS Talks in the future. There is a great deal to learn from each and every one of you!
- Allison (Gr. 11): Finding my individuality apart from my identical twin
- Ella (Gr. 9): Living with epilepsy
- Chloe (Gr. 10): Walking away from my passion
- Amanda (Gr. 11): Swimming & my battle with perfectionism
- Sarah (Gr. 12): The importance of failure