Junior School students participated in a virtual Spirit Week from April 27 to May 1. Students were asked to show their school spirit all week from home, with each day having a different theme:
- Multicolour Monday: Wear an outfit with all your favourite colours.
- Twin Tuesday: Dress up with someone in your class and wear the same clothes. Let your classmates try and guess who you are “twinning” with.
- Wacky Hair/Wig Wednesday: Wear a wig or do something wacky with your hair (wearing a hat is also an option).
- Throwback Thursday: Wear clothes from another decade.
- Family Friday: Spend time with your families and send in a picture of something you’ve been doing with your family to connect and have fun.
Thank you to our Junior Head Girl, Vice-Head Girl, and house leaders for helping to organize this event! All the photos were showcased during the next Junior School assembly. Watch the video: